Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Weekend Update

Spent weekend studying and writing assignments. Daughter was none too happy that I couldn't drop what I was doing to drive her and her friends to the mall or movies. I told her she could go if she could hitch ride with one of her friends mothers. She tried desperately to plan a movie outing yesterday, but apparently no other parent was willing to take them. I am usually the mom who winds up taking and picking up her friends and taking them where they want to go. I told my daughter this was one of those situations she will have to adjust to because I am not dropping my studies to haul her and her friends every time they get a whim to go somewhere. She is finding out real quick that it is going to be different now.

I pulled out my homework Saturday to get started and found that I had collected my test that I took Friday and put it with my notes.

I was so upset. I had to email my teacher and let him know that I had it and I would turn it in Monday. It will be his call if I have to take it over. I didn't look at it or change answers and it is now in a separate folder than my notes. I hope he believes me but if not I will take it over. I will NEVER do that again. I was in such a hurry to get to lab and just collected all the papers instead of leaving the test on the table for him to collect later.

I am going to be the sous chef today. I will try to write when I get home today. I got to get ready for school.

No comments: